Biannual shipments reflect the seasonal changes of the Yakima Valley. It is a beautiful way to experience the breadth of our wine offerings. As inventory allows, you may choose from a red, white, or mixed bottle allocation. Prices range depending on your selection.
- 15% savings on all wine purchases
- 10% savings on wines by-the-glass
- 2 waived club member tastings per month. Reservation Required (make reservations here!)
- Access to member-only events
THE FINE PRINT
- Wine Club Members agree to a one-year minimum membership term. Memberships renew annually. You may choose to have your wines shipped or held for pick up.
- Pick up orders must be claimed within 30 days or will be shipped using the card on file.
- Memberships will automatically renew, however, it can be cancelled at any time after least 2 six bottle releases (1 year). It is the responsibility of the member to cancel at least 14 days prior to processing payment. Paid club selections will not be refunded. Early cancellation is subject to a $50 fee.
- Members who have met their minimum commitment (two releases) may request to skip a release. Releases will automatically resume after the skip has occurred. Membership benefits are suspended during the interim period. Membership will be canceled if releases are not resumed after two consecutive skips.
- Members are responsible for all shipping charges incurred due to misdirected, returned, and/or reshipped orders. 21+ signature required upon delivery.
- Pick-up orders must be picked up within 30 days of release. If not picked up, we will contact you to make arrangements to ship/deliver your order. The card on file will be charged accordingly.
- Currently, we are licensed to ship to the following states: AK | AZ | CA | CO | FL | GA | HI | ID | IL | IN | IA | KY | LA | ME | MA | MI | MN | MO | MT | NE | NV | NM | NY | NC | ND | OK | OH | OR | PA | SC | TX | VT | VA | WA | DC | WI | WY. If you do not live in one of these states, you may still join the Ahtanum Ridge Club and commit to picking up your allocation at the wine club pick-up parties in Spring and Fall.
- It is the responsibility of the wine club member to maintain updated account information including credit card information, email address, phone number, and shipping address.
- Wine Club benefits and policies are subject to change.