Vines, views, and the gravel road less traveled
The 300-acre Hackett Ranch is where you can breathe in the view of vineyards, orchards, and lavender. The former cattle ranch is home to the winery, The Cave–our barrel room, and the Amphitheater–our lawn style music venue.
PRIVATE TASTINGS & TOURS || May-September by Appointment. We invite you to enjoy a $10 tasting of selected wines (complimentary for wine club members) and a short ranch tour. Tasting is refundable with a six bottle+ purchase. Or, buy a bottle and enjoy the ranch views from our shaded picnic tables, created by local furniture company Atlas & Cedar. Be sure to pack a tasty picnic–there is no food service at the Ranch.
MUSIC IN THE VINES || Our lawn-style amphitheater was named Best Music Venue of the Year 2012 by the Yakima Herald Republic.The 5th Annual 2015 Music in the Vines series features music from Rust on the Rails, Parsonsfield, Snug Harbor and Hey Marseilles.The series kicks off June 27, 2015. Get tickets.
DIRECTIONS TO THE HACKETT RANCH FROM DOWNTOWN TASTING ROOM
- HEAD WEST ON YAKIMA AVENUE
- TAKE LEFT ON 3RD AVENUE (3 MILES)
- TAKE RIGHT ON AHTANUM ROAD (6.7 MILES)
- TAKE RIGHT ONTO DRAPER ROAD (387FT)
- LOOK FOR LARGE WOODEN SIGN THAT SAYS “THE HACKETT RANCH”
- FOLLOW THE SMALL BLACK & WHITE SIGNS ON THE GRAVEL ROAD. CAUTION: TWO WAY TRAFFIC.
- PARK NEXT TO THE QUONSET HUT, IN BETWEEN THE APPLE TREES OR ALONG THE ROAD