Yakima’s Destination Winery
This destination winery is the perfect setting for a wine tasting (by appointment), wedding or concert. At the ranch, you can breathe in the view of vineyards, orchards, and lavender, all located just 20 minutes west of downtown Yakima. Gilbert Cellars at The Hackett Ranch is home to our family owned winery, our barrel room–The Cave, and our lawn style live music venue–The Amphitheater. Named for original owners and cattle ranchers, The Hackett Family, the ranch was purchased in 1920 by The Gilbert family, who believe in the farmer’s lore that it is good luck to keep the original ranch name.
When the setting sun casts pink shadows on the Ahtanum Ridge, our geological wonder to the south, there is no place more magical than The Hackett Ranch. Host your wedding or special event at our destination winery!
Tastings & Tours: By Appointment Only
Book The Hackett Ranch Wine Experience
We invite you to enjoy a scheduled ranch tour and tasting of selected wines. You’ll learn about our wines, winemaking philosophy and enjoy our destination winery at The Hackett Ranch! Luxuriate in a quiet afternoon among our farmland and vineyards, away from the crowds.
Reservations are required with 48 hours in advance notice via phone or email. Due to our busy summer event schedule, walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Our tasting room at 5 N. Front St. is open seven days a week–we encourage you to visit downtown on a whim!
- Two-nine guests: $25 ticket per person, due at reservation. Refundable with a three bottle minimum purchase.
- 10-40 guests: $15 ticket per person. Refundable with a three bottle minimum purchase. Perfect for large group wine tastings or corporate team-building.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic!
To secure a date and book your tickets, call Via at (509) 249-9049 x7 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerts, Weddings, Special Events
We host a multitude of special events each year, including our Music in the Vines concert series, Spring Barrel Tasting, and Catch the Crush. Subscribe to our e-newsletter to get invited! Our event calendar is always being updated. Want to host a destination wedding or a special event? Check it out.
Directions to The Hackett Ranch from the downtown Tasting Room
- Head West on Yakima Avenue
- Turn Left on 3rd Avenue (3 Miles)
- Turn Right on Ahtanum Road (6.7 Miles)
- Turn Right onto Draper Road (387ft)
- Look for large wooden sign that says “The Hackett Ranch”
- Look for directional signage on the gravel road.
- Park north of the Quonset Hut.